SiSi

SiSi

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Unbalenced Friendships




I know most if not all of u have felt what im goin through right now... So I have this friend who one minute seems to really care about me, but the next its like she wouldn't care if I died! (or at least thats how it seems to me) Some people would rather spend time with my sister (no offense sis) and my niece (Donna) than me. Little do these ppl know my sister is coming as well and so is Donna. Either way if these people love my family so much, they would have had to know me to know them, but i guess all that is just out the window for whatever reason now! I try not to let it bother me but some how it still gets to me. The fact of the matter is when i was in need she didn't help me, but left me stranded, or what about the little thing where girls like to put boys before friends who were there long before the boy(s) were. I have struggled not to b that type of friend for a while, but i have a few who do it to me...EVEN ON MY BIRTHDAY! When boys act a fool and break hearts its those true friends you still have to lean on but if you aren't bein that type of friend to them, all your gonna end up with is a wall and a pillow! I have a feeling that ppl are going to assume im talkin bout them, but if this blog makes you wonder if its you, ask yourself IS IT U??? I also have a feeling that all my caring, supportive friends who read this blog will make my Sweet 16 the greatest ever! So no longer will i get upset at who can't, won't, or don't give a damn about my birthday or what im doin for it cuz ima have fun n do SiSi anyway and its their loss that they wont get to b part of the fun! LOL This time its about me, my day, & NOBODY, yes i did say NOBODY can mess this up 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment