SiSi

SiSi

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SiSi's Daily Word 8/26/09


Today's Daily Word is easier said than done! It is this: Never stop knowing and believing that you can do anything & everything you set your mind to doing. All of us are capeable of greatness the only problem is we dont always believe that, and so we do not always live up to our potential. I have had this experience many times about school and other things. Sometimes no matter how much I study or how many times I read the material I just cant get the information to stay n my mind for the quiz or test! I'm sure most of you can tell by my daily words that these r things that ive been through and struggled through. I do not tell ppl or advise ppl of things I am not 100% sure of!!!! Sometimes if you just reassure yourself that it is possible and that yes you can do it, things will get better because now you believe in yourself!


~SiSi

Today's Song: Me, Myself, & I - Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment