SiSi

SiSi

Monday, August 24, 2009

SiSi's Daily Word


Good morning all! Today's daily word is really simple! It is as follows: Do not allow yourself to stoop to lower heights than you ought due to the stupidity and lack of thinking of individuals other than yourself!!! Its that simple. Here's a great example- This weekend i was n the car with my boyfriend when this guy who i consider my personal stalker has this girl call my phone n say that i dont respect the way her "cousin" feels about me n that i need to stop playin with his emotions-Now i could have easily cursed her out cuz she called restricted or let it really upset me n ruin my wonderful night with my BF but i didnt cuz ive learned that stooping to such a level is both unnecessary and a huge waste of both time and energy. I myself am trying to apply this concept to everyday life and not just this one situation. Also, allow your hatera to b able to look up at u moving forward instead of u right next to them or worse lower than them!


~SiSi


Today's Song: My Life, My Love, My All - Kirk franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment